Monday, October 15, 2012

September Favorites 2012

 Although we are halfway through the month of October, I thought that I would still share my favorite products from last month (September). Big changes are happening in my life which is why I was late posting my favorites video. With the weather changing into fall, I've started to get more excited for fall time makeup. A lot of the products shown in my September Favorites video are definitely geared towards fall. I had a good mix of mostly drugstore and a couple "high-end" makeup choices.


Products Mentioned: 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute 660
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Honey & Smitten
Wet n Wild Palettes in "Petal Pusher" & "Comfort Zone"
the Balm Overshadow in "Work is Overrated" 
the Balm Mary Lou Manizer aka Luminzer 
Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
Real Techniques Brushes
Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer 
Eden Allure Beauty Bar & Argan Oil 
Bling Cases Phone Case






No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY