Saturday, October 27, 2012

Eden Allure Review

 Today, I have a review on some products that I received from Argan Oil. As I get older, I am becoming more aware of the harmful chemicals that are found in products at the drugstore, whether they be a soap, lotion, shampoo, etc. That's why I was very interested in learning more about what Eden Allure had to offer. Eden Allure offers products that are based from Argan Oil. I was sent three products from Eden Allure, which are pictured below.


   Argan oil is amazing for your skin and body because it is rich in essential fatty acids, which your skin needs. It is also rich in Vitamin F which is good for anti-aging and anti-dryness of the skin. It also is noted to have Vitamin E, which is great for sensitive skin and UV protection. 
     The first product I started using was the Argan Oil. I used this about 2 times a week as a moisturizer at night. I have combination skin, with it mostly being very dry. Usually when I wake up in the morning, I have a couple dry spots on my face. I found that on the nights I used this, my skin was extremely smooth. The only thing was that during the night, my skin felt oily. I don't know whether it was because I was using too much oil or if it took a long time to settle into my skin. Regardless, I enjoyed using this product and I know it will last me a long time.
  I really enjoyed using the beauty bars from Eden Allure as well. The first one I used was the Lavender one, since Lavender is one of my favorite smells, and has a nice calming effect. Beauty Bars can be used where ever you'd like on your body. I used mine on my arms, legs, and sometimes face while in the shower. It lathered very well, just like a normal soap. The great thing about these beauty bars are that they don't have any harsh chemicals that you'd find in your everyday soaps. These beauty bars are made with organic coconut oil, organic palm oil, organic sunflower oil, and of course Argan oil. 
I saw a difference in my skin in the first week. Instead of the tight, uncomfortable feeling I would get after getting out of the shower, my skin was extremely smooth to the touch. The scent of the beauty bars seems strong when using it in the shower, but the scent doesn't linger. I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell of the grapefruit one, but again I didn't mind, since the smell didn't linger after getting out of the shower. The beauty bars lasted me about a month each, with me being the only person that used it.

 Overall, I really enjoyed using these products. I love anything that can help my dry skin. With the cold weather just around the corner, I know that I will be using my Argan Oil a lot more!

  If you're interested in trying out products from Eden Allure, use code "YouTube" for 20% a purchase. If you make an account on Eden Allure, you qualify for 15% off your first purchase. There are tons of ways to save! Let me know if you've tried anything from Eden Allure! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY