Friday, June 8, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains - Lip Swatches

   I love when I find a makeup product that is not only great for every day wear, but also inexpensive and found at the drugstore! I have grown a new love for Revlon's new "Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains." I have a full video review on my YouTube Channel. Below are video stills showing what each balm stain looks like on my lips. Let me know if you end up trying any out! If you watched my review, then you know that I HIGHLY recommend them!

















Below is my full video review of these Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains! 







2 comments:

  1. Honey looks so tender and smitten looks great on you. Love your beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :D great review! it was really helpful for me to choose my colour :)
    This is the link for my blog if you wanna see it, http://isaeisamakeupblog.blogspot.it/ I'm Italian :)
    Really thank you for swatches! Bye xx

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY