Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NOTD: Butter London "West End Wonderland"


If you watched my Top 10 Winter Nail Polishes video here then you would have noticed that I mentioned this polish as one of my favorite glitter polishes. I stand by my word that this polish is goregous in person! Although it's hard to tell by the picture above, this polish is a full on gold glitter polish with hints of tiny red glitters in it, making it a perfect polish for the holiday time!



I was a little apprehensive at first to try this just because I wasn't sure how a yellow-gold would like with my pale skin tone. But alas! I find it very flattering. I put about 3-4 coats on because I did find it a little sheer at first. I defiently want to try pairing this polish with a black underneath it to see hold the gold would show up with one coat. Maybe future NOTD?

The only downside to the polish is that after only wearing it for a day, I'm already noticing a few chips on the tip of my nails. With these retailing at $14 each, that doesn't make me too happy. This may be caused by the fact I didn't put a base coat on my nails plus the glitter being very grainy..Either way, I still find this polish to be super pretty!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY