Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze "Tinsel Town"


I love that Christmas is only 6 weeks away and what better way to celebrate than with festive nails! The holiday season always brings about great holiday collections and bargain bundles. If only the holidays were celebrated for more than a month. . . .


Anyways, I happened to pick up my polish from China Glaze's recent collection which was "Tinsel Town."Boy did I fall in love with this polish after seeing it swatched on Temptalia! That same day, I happened to pass a Sally's and got the chance to pick it up. This is officially my new favorite polish of, wait for it..., ALL TIME! Seriously, I feel like I have a party on my nails when I wear it! I was tempted to pick up Snow Globe as well since i'm all about glittery polishes but maybe next time. ;)

  The characteristics of this polish are unlike any I have in my collection; it seems to have black base which is overpowered by chunks of multi-sized silver glitter. I am so in love with this color and find myself staring at my nails at many points during the day just because I can't get over how amazing it looks! I suggest if you're reading this, to go check out this polish in person. You will see this polish mentioned again my November Favorites later this month.

So happy the holidays are just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY