Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kristen Stewart Breaking Dawn Premiere Inspired Makeup Tutorial


This past Monday (November 14, 2011), the cast of Breaking Dawn had their premiere for the upcoming movie coming out this Friday! Kristen Stewart looked absolutely stunning in a dark smokey eye, that went perfectly with her dark navy dress that was beautiful beyond words! 




I have always been a big fan of the Twilight saga, and believe that Kristen exemplifies Bella perfectly! I love how Kristen keeps stepping up her style with more glam and rocker-chic mixed together! I definitely find myself influenced by her style choices :)


While the look that I created is not exact, I find that mine is a lot more wearable. I had a lot of fun creating this look and hope to do more like this in the future!

Products Used: 
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC e/s in Twinks
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s in Gunmetal, Buck, & Naked
UD 15 Anniversary Palette e/s in Blackout
Urban Decay Liner in "Zero"
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara 
E.L.F. Studio Blush in "Tickled Pink"
Maybelline Lipstick in "Plaza Pink"
Brushes Used: SIGMA BEAUTY! (By far, my favorite brushes ever!)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! TWEET ME & let me know if you plan on seeing this movie! I already have my ticket for the midnight showing!!


2 comments:

  1. Loved the Tutorial! My only issue is that the pic you posted up there ^^^ of yourself with the makeup does not resemble at ALL what you accomplished, meaning is does not look like Kristen's makeup, which in reality it does :) just saying lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The lighting kept washing out my look but I was so excited to put the look up. I'm glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY