Thursday, August 11, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen "Kitty Kitty"

(pictured above: Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty)

While I was at the beach the other day, I found this piece of drift wood and thought it was the perfect background to show off these nails that I am obsessed over! Thank you Sally Hansen for creating the cutest nail accessory my eyes have ever seen!

 I am a sucker for anything animal print since my high school years, but especially cheetah print.
I  bought these specifically for a girls night out because (1) I really wanted them and (2) I knew that day I would have a short amount of time to get ready and these were easy and fast to put on!

I'm currently on Day 4 of wearing them and I've noticed slight chipping on the tips of some of my nails. I've used these before in a previous NOTD in the print "Girl Flower." I have to say that the cheetah print is my favorite and seem to be a lot of other peoples favorites since I can never find them in stores near me.

 While they are on the pricey  side ($10 for one use), I do think they are a fun accessory for a special night out.

xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY