Thursday, August 25, 2011

NOTD: Blue Starry Night


Ladies & well ladies, today I'm ecstatic to share this NOTD with you all! Please keep in mind that my nails are not in the best condition at the moment but let's focus on the color! Supposedly, blue is going to be a big nail color for the upcoming fall, which I'm super excited about. The color 'royal blue' has always been a favorite of mine, whether it is a clothing piece or nail color.


 The blue color that I used as the base color on my nails is "Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in BLUE IT." This can be found at your local drugstore or ULTA at a super affordable price. This color is very opaque but as always, I did a second coating as a habit.


But, the thing I'm most excited about is the glitter polish over the blue color which is "OPI's Last Friday Night." If you can't already tell by the name of the polish, this is from Katy Perry's collection she did with OPI. When I first bought the polish, I was super excited but noticed that it looked horrible on the nails by itself, unlike it's sister "Teenage Dream" which you can see here! 

Then, fate happened and I decided to try Last Friday Night over Blue It, and viola...I had what reminded me of a starry night, when the sun first goes down and the sky has a blue-ish tint to it.
Like most of my NOTD's, i'm officially obsessed!


xo Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY