Friday, August 19, 2011

August Birchbox

Let me start off by saying that I love monthly subscriptions to things, whether it be magazines, Jewelmint, and now Birchbox! Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail? What makes Birchbox stand out from other packages you might get in the mail is that in comes in a bright, pink box. Super girly and super fun which is one of the many reasons that it is my new love!


So why do I think Birchbox is great? For just $10/month or $110/year, you get a bright pink box that contains another box which then contains deluxe, high-end samples. By taking a test, like you would with Jewelmint, the samples you recieve in the mail are catered to your liking. With that said, you don't know what you are getting until you open the box. I love surprises! :)


Every box comes with a card with a little message about what the items in the box are all about. I've noticed between the 2 boxes that I have gotten that there is always some sort of theme. Last months box was designed by Cynthia Rowley while this month's box is all about "beauty innovations." Fun!

The items that I recieved in my Birchbox are pictured above! If you watched my video, the things I'm most excited for are the items from Befine & the blinc mascara! When comparing this months Birchbox to last months, last months won hands down. I still am super excited for the things I mentioned though!

Interested in joining Birchbox? Sign up here: BIRCHBOX

August Birchbox


July Birchbox (#1)


xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY