Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen "Girl Flower!"

Every girly girl knows that you can never have too many accessories. That saying goes for your nails too! I think Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Stickers are the most cutest accessories for your nails! With prices ranging between $8-$10, they are a bit on the pricey side which is why I think these are great for special occasions! This design in particular stood out to me because they are super girly and fun, like me! ;)



The application process was very easy, just make sure you read the directions before doing anything! The kit comes with 16 nail polish strips that can supposedly only be used once. (I saved the extra in a plastic bag to see if they would work later on. I'll keep you posted!) It also comes with a file with three different surfaces on it that are used in the application process, and a wooden stick which I used to push down my cuticles and make sure the 'nail sticker' was on the sides of my nail smoothly. Overall, it took me about 10 minutes to do my nails with these which wasn't bad at all.

I've had these on my nails for about 5 days now and have notices some chipping on the tips of my nails. I, personally, don't see these lasting 10 days so don't buy them if that is the reason that you want them. Like I said before, I think these are great for special occasions or a random fun girls night out. They come in a variety of colors and designs..the ones that stand out to me are the zebra print, cheetah print (which I have), the flower print, and the butterfly print!

What are your favorites??

xo Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY