Monday, July 11, 2011

NOTD: Essie "Absolutely Shore"

The NOTD that I am sharing with you all today is a new favorite of mine: Essie's "Absolutely Shore," from the Summer 2011 Collection called Color Me Braziliant.
I am very excited to say that this is my first Essie nail polish, ever! On a trip to Rite Aid with my daughter, I noticed this color and decided to spend the $8 on it.
As seen above, it is a beautiful light green mixed with white. It is a lot lighter, like a pastel color, than the minty green nail polishes out in stores today such as China Glaze's Refresh-Mint and OPI's Mermaid's Tears. It is a very clean color that is easy to wear as well as very opaque. I only had to use 2 coats with a top coat to get the finished look.  
What are some of your favorite Essie polishes?

xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY