Wednesday, July 6, 2011

JUNE FAVORITES

June was a very good month to me product-wise! I can honestly say that everything mentioned are some of my all time favorite products ever, EVER! My holy grail product of the month, which I mentioned in the video below, was my MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup. I will always be re-purchasing it! :)

Products Mentioned (in order):
Tretisse Cosmetics e/s in Sunny & Cupids Dust
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup
HEMPZ Original Lotion
NYM Beat the Heat Thermal Spray
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
Essie Nail Polishes in 'Absolutely Shore', 'Cute as a Button', & 'Lapiz of Luxury.'

What was your holy grail product of June?

xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY