Thursday, June 9, 2011

NOTD: OPI Teenage Dream

  "You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.." I am so in love with this nail polish color! For those of you who are kind of out of the loop, Katy Perry came out with a nail polish collection a couple months ago that included Black Shatter (which I have) as well as a couple other nail polishes named after songs off of her new CD. Teenage Dream, which is pictured above, is one of the three polishs I picked up from the collection.


 

This is the ultimate girly-girl color and reminds me of something I would have worn during my middle school, teeny bop years which is why I think "Teenage Dream" is a perfect name for this nail polish! It does take a couple coats to get the full effect of the multi-glittery, pink color but it is totally worth it! I love how the polish shines in the light, especially outside! This is a must have which is why I have two bottles! In my opinion, this was definetly the stand out of the collection.
                                                                          xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY