Thursday, June 2, 2011

NOTD: OPI Mermaids Tears


 










   One of the nail polishes that I picked up from the new OPI Pirates of the Carribean Collection is Mermaids Tears. When I saw OPI debut this collection on Youtube (Click Here for the video of the swatches) I knew this was one color I had to have! It is a gorgeous sea-foam green that I think is an essential color for everyone for summer! This color is also super opaque which makes the application very easy!
  



 

Another great  thing about this color is that it is very unique. The only colors in my collection that were somewhat close to it was China Glaze's Refresh-Mint (Above Left) and For Audrey (Above Middle) as seen in the picture above. I believe that if these two nail polishes had a baby, they'd pop out OPI's Mermaids Tears! Overall, this polish is a very wearable green and will spend a lot of time on my nails this summer!
xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY