Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mini Summer Haul

   With Summer just around the corner, I got the chance to get out of the house and do a little shopping spree for the nicer weather! AND the first Ulta in my state opened up and I was dieing to go! For those of you who don't know what Ulta is, it is a beauty supply store aka a beauty junkies heaven! My first stop was Forever 21 and I picked up 3 things: a cute pair of coral shorts, a black strapless maxi dress, and a feather head accessory. To see what these items look like, check out my mini haul video (CLICK HERE!)!
  My next stop was Ulta! I think I was way more excited than a person should be to go buy makeup! Whatever! I wanted so much more but my wallet just did not agree with the quantity of things I was dieing to get. I did end up getting the following:


Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips in Kitty Kitty which I am so excited to wear!

NYX Cream Blush in Natural (02)

Swatch of NYX Cream Blush in Natural (02)

Swatch once blended in. Love it!

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look

NYX Lip Liner in Nude Pink


Swatches of NYX Nude Pink Liner (Left) and NYX Megashine Lip gloss in Smokey Look (Right)
*One of my new favorite lip combinations!*
 
I also went to a local hair salon in my mall and picked up 2 nail polishes from the new Pirates of the Carribean collection by OPI: Silver Shatter & Mermaids Tears. I have a blog post of a NOTD using Mermaids Tears (CLICK HERE). I will be having an upcoming post as well as video using the Silver Shatter in the next days to come!
xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY