Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lucy Hale Seventeen Magazine Inspired Tutorial

I knew that when I picked up the June/July issue of Seventeen Magazine, that I was going to do some kind of tutorial inspired by Lucy Hale. She is one of my favorite characters on the show Pretty Little Liars. She always looks super fab, especially on the cover of Seventeen!

I watched a behind the scenes video (which will be below) so I could get a better look at her makeup. If you stop the video at (1:21), you will see exactly the look I was going for.
 Remember, I didn't want to "copy" the look exactly, but instead be "inspired" by it.
 Remember, I didn't want to "copy" the look exactly, but instead be "inspired" by it. Watch my video below to see how I achieved the look!
Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette
MAC E/S in Satin Taupe
Hourglass Mascara in Onyx
Revlon Smoky Crayon
Elf Studio Blush in Candid Coral
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smoked Peach
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Smokey Look

Let me know what you think!
xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY