Sunday, June 26, 2011

Confidence In A Shoe

"Cinderella is living proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"

  For most of my life, I have been the type of the girl that would shy away from any shoe with any sort of height added to them. Flats were always my calling.. Being that I am around 5"7 and the tallest in my family, I was always very self conscious about my height.

   Now being in my 20's, I finally realized that it was time to branch out and see what life has to offer with a little extra height added to it. In a recent trip to TJ MAXX (one of my favorite stores ever!), I found my holy grail shoe. There they were, just sitting all alone on the middle display, waiting for me to take them home!

  These gorgeous brown wedges are by the brand "Coconuts." Retail price" for these were $60 and I got them for the lovely price of only $29.99! Such a steal!

It's amazing how a pair of shoes can suddenly give you so much confidence. I'm so happy that I finally branched out and bought something out of my element. I think it's a great idea to explore and help define your personal style, especially when picking up something you thought you'd never try! I love that the added height has finally made me realize that it's fun to be tall :)

xo Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these wedges they love so perfect for the summer xxxx<3

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY